Hospitality is now available to book for our next home fixture against Boreham Wood.
Our hospitality ticket grants guests full access to the Modular Systems Suite, including:
- Pre-match meal
- Prime seats in the centre of the Tyne & Wear stand
- Complimentary copy of our official match day programme, HeedLines
- Official match day team sheet
- Private bar service in the Modular Systems Suite
- Access to Modular Systems Suite post-match and the opportunity to meet first-team players
Guests must notify the club of any dietary requirements or allergies prior to attending.
Please be advised that the dress code in our hospitality suite is smart-casual and doors will open to guests at 1:15pm.
Hospitality seats are sold on a first come, first served basis and supporters are advised to book as early as possible to secure their place.
Seats in the Modular Systems Suite for our fixture against Boreham Wood on Saturday, September 17 are priced at:
Standard ticket – £40
Season Ticket Holder Upgrade – £30
Children (16 & under) – £30
Take a virtual walk around the Modular Systems Suite with our interactive map below.
If you have any queries regarding our hospitality offering, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.