Hospitality is now available to book for our Vanarama National League North fixture against Spennymoor Town on Saturday, February 19.
Our corporate offering is available to book at £30 per person, and is also on offer as a £20 upgrade for all season ticket holders.
Our hospitality ticket grants guests full access to the Modular Systems Suite, including:
- Pre-match meal
- Prime seats in the centre of the Tyne & Wear stand
- Complimentary copy of our official match day programme, HeedLines
- Official match day team sheet
- Private bar service in the Modular Systems Suite
- Access to Modular Systems Suite post-match and the opportunity to meet first-team players
Guests should notify the club of any dietary requirements or allergies prior to attending.
Please be advised that the dress code in our hospitality suite is smart-casual and doors will open to guests at 1pm.
Take a virtual walk around the Modular Systems Suite with our interactive map below.
Book your seat in hospitality online here.
Standard match tickets for Saturday’s game are available to purchase online here.